Friday, February 27, 2009

These are my toys!

Inside or outside, Sable's all-time favorite game is
tug-of-war. She just loves to grab a rubber toy, braided rope, or a de-stuffed animal and engage someone--anyone in playing tug.

The best kind of game is one where Sable can grab at least two or three toys, have me try to take them away from her and the war begins.

In the photo, Sable has staked her claim on the deflated soccer ball and the tire on a rope. She will make a show of running around with both of these as fast as she can before coming over to me to say "Let's play tug!" Sable especially loves when my brothers play tug-of-war with her as they are more evenly matched than she and I.

Well, as I type this entry, my pampered pup is napping behind my desk chair. Hmm, sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotables

"When a dog wags her tail and barks at the same time, how do you know which end to believe?" ~Anonymous

Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend. ~Corey Ford